VINYASA APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
Lesley D Yoga's Vinyasa Apprenticeship Program is a 12-week mentorship program designed for yoga teachers of all levels. This program serves as part of Lesley's Advanced Yoga Teacher Training offerings. This apprenticeship provides yoga teachers with the opportunity to gain experience teaching and further refine their skills under Lesley's guidance.
Three month-long apprenticeship includes:
* Attending Lesley’s class at least once a week
* Assisting Lesley’s class at least once a month
* Giving In Class Adjustments to Lesley twice per month
* Completing assignments from Lesley related to sequencing, dharma and teaching methodology
* One on one meeting with Lesley and Mirabai Warkulwitz to work on speaking voice
* Weekly mentor meetings with Lesley
* You have a 200 hr program certification
* You have completed at least one of Lesley's 50 hr Advanced trainings
*You are willing to work hard and have fun
Apprenticeship will run for 12 consecutive weeks. ( May - August) Exact start dates will be established once the student is accepted into the program and has the first mentorship meeting)
This program counts towards the Continuing Education Unit (CEUs) requirements for Yoga Alliance Registered Teachers (RYTs).