Soulful Vinyasa Flow at 1440 Multiversity
Elevate your practice, deepen your experience of the subtleties of yoga, and experience a unique fusion of soulful, vigorous vinyasa and eclectic music.
Join renowned yoga teacher Lesley Desaulniers for this dynamic workshop to raise your energy, increase your contentment, and sharpen your focus.
Through inspired vinyasa flow, chanting, and guided stillness, you will sink into serenity and self-awareness as you learn to:
- Move, sweat, and renew your body through special Jivamukti-based vinyasa and heart-opening music
- Find greater strength, stability, and freedom in your poses
- Release old habits, fears, conditioning, and other obstacles to joy
- Renew energy, passion, and purpose through real-world spiritual teachings and anatomy explorations
- Practice seated and walking meditation for health, happiness, and peace.
Drawing on her gift for storytelling, a passion for music, and decades of practice and teaching, Lesley leads vinyasa flows that weave together seamlessly with the beats and melodies of a broad range of musical influences.
This workshop—enlivened by Lesley’s choice of music, spirited chanting, deep meditation, and empowering vinyasa sequences—is a complete immersion of body, mind, and spirit into the experience of yoga.