January 4–6, 2019
Friday–Sunday: 2 nights
Yoga for Inner Awakening
A Retreat for the New Year
For people with min. 6 months yoga experience.
Yoga doesn’t just make your body stronger and more flexible; it can ignite your passion, boost your energy, and illuminate your inner vision. Start the new year with music, meditation, chanting, and soulful, sweaty vinyasa. Sought-after yoga teacher Lesley Desaulniers and special musical guest Anjula Prasad guide you in an exploration of yoga practices and healing techniques that promote clarity, bliss, and abundance. Experience deep renewal as you
- Discover the dynamic power of vinyasa practice set to live music
- Find strength, stability, and freedom in your yoga poses
- Practice guided meditations for health and happiness
- Learn mantras and rituals for inner peace and world healing
- Restore and refocus your energy through spiritual teachings, intention setting, and deep relaxation.
In community with others committed to health and inner awakening, immerse yourself in learning that inspires your yoga practice and your life.